The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependant adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.
2021 COVID-19 Office Policy
This policy is in effect immediately under the discretion of Dr. Tramontana until specified otherwise.
- Fully Vaccinated patients may be seen in the office setting for in-person therapy, but are required to wear a mask upon entry, as well as in session with Dr. Tramontana.
However, the patient may NOT be seen in the office for the following reasons:
- If they have tested positive for COVID-19 in the prior 10 days or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or
- If within the last 3-5 days, they have been exposed to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 and should quarantine for 14 days after exposure or until a negative test result.
- Non-Vaccinated patients may NOT be seen in the office for in-person therapy but are able to schedule for sessions with Dr. Tramontana through video or phone calls.